Let’s get connected
Deep Adaptation Guides and Guidance
Collapse is uncharted and highly distressing existential territory. A ‘guide’ is someone who knows a part of the terrain well, and can help others through, with a particular expertise.
The Deep Adaptation Guidance site is both a directory of practitioners and a library of practices that can help. The practitioners are guides who identify as ‘collapse aware’ who have taken the Deep Adaptation values and principles into their practice and have a method for helping others through part of the terrain.
So the website serves a variety of needs:
- It is for people in distress to find help, comfort and support in getting to grips with emotional, psychological and/or spiritual aspects of collapse.
- It is for people to find help and support with other issues, but who would like a practitioner that also ‘happens to be’ collapse aware.
- It is for people who want to learn how to support others to adapt, by learning about methods and/or finding teachers.
- It is a way for guides to find other guides and develop a community of support and practice.
- It is a way for guides to offer help and support to the DA community, often at a discounted or gifted rate.